Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Memorial News

Yesterday I sent out information on the memorial for Jerry. If you wish to attend the memorial and have not received an email from me about it, then either you are not on my list, or my contact information for you is out of date.

If you wish to attend, please send me an email with your contact information (and perhaps a brief note about the intersection of your life with Jerry's) and I will put you on the list for future notifications, and an invitation to which you will need to RSVP.

The event will be a full day alternating between scientific talks and personal reminiscences about Jerry. Recorded recitals of Theodore Lettvin, Jerry's brother, will be part of the event too.

So please get in touch if you were a student, colleague, enemy or arch-enemy, especially if you would like to present a talk or memory and even if you cannot attend, but would like to be notified when materials from the memorial are available.

The memorial will be:

Sunday 9/25:
MIT Room 32-123,
Cambridge Mass (site of old Building 20)
from 0900-1615

No comments:

Post a Comment